Pages

Real quick. My name is TRIGGA and I am a GUYANESE Dancehall Reggae Artist/producer. This is all my work. Enjoy yourself aight?? Good thanks :D

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

GALAXY RIDDIM PREVIEW BY TRIGGA OF WEAPON X INTL

Read this: WATCH THIS IN 1080p!!! This is the Galaxy Riddim created by Shawn Murgasen a.k.a Trigga of Weapon X International. The name of this instrumental came from me wanting my music career to be higher than the sky, into the galaxy; so I named this Galaxy Riddim because I have a good feeling about this one. Look out for artists on the Galaxy Riddim this winter.



P.S: This is the first mix of the Riddim. The next mix will have a bassline added and some different instruments. Watch it in HD.


For more music check: reverbnation.com/weaponxintl

Contact:
MSN:uknoitztrigga@hotmail.com
FB: Shawn Trigga Murgasen
Twitter: UKNOiTZTRiGGA

No comments:

Post a Comment